This started a period of introspection. Software companies are a dime a dozen, so what makes us so special? Simply saying “Redcort Software is the best software company on the planet” may come across as being a little too subjective and one-sided. So I decided to do what I always do when faced with a question of this caliber, I made a list of what I know to be true.
- We’ve been publishing our Virtual TimeClock software since 1986, that’s over 20 years of time and attendance software experience.
- We’ve been online since 1997, well beyond the life expectancy of a dot com era company.
- Our wide range of time tracking products allow us to grow with businesses of any size, so we’re able to actively pursue long-term customer relationships.
- Tens of thousands of workers at businesses all over the world rely on Virtual TimeClock every single day, which means robust time tracking software.
- Our time clock software helps free businesses from the unproductive cycle of repetitive tasks and unavailable information, allowing business owners to focus on what’s important.
- We’re committed to producing and supporting software products that exceed the expectations of our customers, we hear it again and again… ease of use.
- We recognize that our customers deserve our genuine appreciation for their business, so we reward them with regular Virtual TimeClock software updates and friendly, US based technical support.
- We’re committed to doing business the old fashioned way, like picking up the phone rather than relying on an auto attendant.
- We do our best to go the extra mile to satisfy a customer. I know, I know, that’s what businesses are supposed to say.
So after letting the evidence speak for itself, all I can say is, “Wow, Redcort Software is the best software company on the planet!” Now if I can just pitch it to the magazine publishers…